The SMALL BLOGS BIG GIVEAWAYS is back!
What It Is:
The Small Blogs, Big Giveaways is a big international giveaway that all blogs can host together!
How It Works:
Attention! For the SBBG8 we’ll only accept romance books, swag and gift cards!
Hosts and featured authors will donate books and gift cards. Featured Authors don’t have to post anything on their blog about the event (only if they want to help advertise it). Now there are two ways participants can win:
How Can I join?
To Bloggers And Authors:
To be a HOST, you have to provide a prize to give away (books/ gift cards), post the giveaway info on your blog, and the rafflecopter code (or a link to it) so people can enter the giveaway through your post.
In exchange, you get:
♥ To host the giveaway at your blog;
♥ To provide an extra entry for the giveaway to be included in the Rafflecopter widget (follow on twitter, or like a facebook page). The amount of extra entries you get is equivalent to the number of prizes you provide:
- For each eBook = 1 entry. Ex: If you provide two ebooks, your extra entry will have value of 2 = (+2) Follow on twitter.
- For each Paperback = 3 entries. Ex: If you provide two paperbacks, your extra entry will have value of 6= (+6) Follow on twitter.
- Gift Cards: For every US$ 5 value you will receive one extra entry. Ex: US$ 15 amazon giftcard = (+3) Follow on twitter.
♥ Your blog name on the hosts list linked to your SBBG8 post.
About the SBBG POST:
- The giveaway will be open during July 14-21.
- A few days before the event! I’ll provide the HTML for your blogger or wordpress post, so you don’t need to worry about what you have to post or not, all will be there! I’ll email each of you individually.
- Not all of us are on the same time zone so please schedule your post to go live in JAN 20th, 12:01 am EST (or between thursday night and friday morning if you can’t schedule). I’ll visit all hosts to check for missing information or wrong links.
-If your post doesn’t go live during the event and you didn’t cancel your participation a week before the event, you will still have to provide the prizes you mentioned when you signed up.
Email me if you don’t hear from me in the week of the event, some emails may go to the spam box or get lost.
To AUTHORS Only:
Be a Featured Author! Do you wanna have your book featured at the Small blogs, big giveaways event? In exchange for a book, swag (or more) to give away, you get:
♣ Mentions on the event twitter and facebook page throughout the event.
♣ The cover of all of the books you are giving away in the event post (all the hosts will post this), and in the winner announcement post. It can be linked to your author page or a direct buying link.
♣ All authors will be featured in a post containing your contact links, book cover, blurb, purchasing links, author bio and picture, and a short excerpt.
Past Featured Authors:Felicia Rogers, Nicola Marsh , Ley Mesina, Bella Street Gabrielle Bisset, Edie Ramer, Regan Black, Jean Brashear, Julia Crane
Talia Jager | Fiona Lowe | Jenn LeBlanc | Donna Alward| Christy Hayes| Gail Barrett| Lorhainne Eckhart | Sarah Ballance | Sandy Wolters | Hazel Osmond | Bianca Swann | Natasha Blackthorne | Barbara Monajem | Kate Hewitt | Wendi Zwaduk5th Edition:
• Oh so everyone’s post is the same? And it’s just one big giveaway?
• It says Small Blogs but i’m around 600 Followers right now so i hope it’s not problem.
This is a chance for the new blogs to shine, but let’s get social! Big blogs are welcomed too!
• Is there a genre for this giveaway?
YES, for this edition we’re accepting romance books only!
• Can I give away ebooks?
Yes! We love ebooks!
• The hosts or featured authors can enter the giveaway?
No, sorry! But if we have remaining prizes, I’ll send an email asking if any of the hosts are interested. The first one to reply gets it!
• I put US only on the books because of shipping cost. Is that ok?
The Small blog big giveaways event is for international prizes only!
• I need to mail my prize. My question is this… Where does it get mailed to?
You’ll mail the prize to the winner when the event is over! I’ll email you with all the information about where you’ll have to mail it to. Remember, this is an international giveaway!
• When will I get the info needed to write my event post? How is my post supposed to be? Is it okay if I don’t want to list the rules and the prizes?
A few days before the event! I’ll provide the HTML for blogger and wordpress.com, so you don’t need to worry about what you have to post or not, all will be there!
You can cancel your participation if it’s made up to one week before the event, via email. Otherwise, you will still have to send the prize you signed up with.
**Rules:**1.Enter the giveaway through the RAFFLECOPTER tool.
2.This is an INTERNATIONAL giveaway
3.You must be at least 18 years or older, or of legal age in your country.
4.The contest will end on July 22nd at 12:01 AM EST.
5. Hosts and featured authors for the current edition are not allowed to enter the giveaway.
6. Winners will be selected using the RAFFLECOPTER tool, and via random.org, and will posted on the next DAY after the event.
6.1 The participants choose their own prizes via the “Choose your prizes” option in the rafflecopter widget.
6.2 Only one winner per IP address is allowed.
6.3 Winners will be notified by email and announced on all hosting blogs.
6.4 Winners will have 48 hours from the day I send the email to reply and claim their prizes. If you do not contact me within two days a replacement winner will be selected. NO EXCEPTIONS.
7.Each person will be responsable for mailing the prize they provided. No replacements will be made. Your email address will not be saved or used for any other purposes then to contact the winner in the contest for their mailing address.
7.1 We’re not responsable for lost, stolen, or damaged prizes during transit.
7.2 Prizes are subject to change/cancellation without prior written notice.
7.3 The remaining prizes will be offered to our winners and the first person to reply requesting the prize will receive it. If after 24 hours we still have prizes, those will be offered first to our hosts and then to our featured authors. In case we have prizes after that, those will go back to the person who provided them.
8. This giveaway is not related to Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, Amazon or Book Depository.