Eclectic Passions Book Club
Shana Galen — IF YOU GIVE A RAKE A RUBY
Eclectic Passions Special MeetingOnline Book Club Chat Monday, March 25 th, 2013Running Time: 7 - 9 PM EST7-8 – Chat about the book8-9 – Chat with the authorLocation: Eclectic Passions Online Book Club Page (Scroll down for the chat window)Set up your reminder for this chat in the window bellow:
Are you looking for a place were you can find people exactly like you. A manic addicted to all things books, no matter the genre?
You can participate by reviewing it, talking about what you liked and/or didn’t like, discussing the characters, a scene you liked, talking about the author, quoting a few lines etc. And if you haven’t read the book, you can talk about if you’d like to read or not, your opinion of the book based on the blurb, or something like that. As long as it relates to the book, it’s very welcomed!
The romance sub genres we will be reading are: historical, paranormal, contemporay, urban fantasy, erotica, fantasy, time travel, futuristic and steampunk.
- Chats will be at the time and time that is convenient for most members! They will be 2 yours long.
- Chatrooms will be by the end of this page, just come back at the scheduled time.
- Please play nice. Be respectful to each other, and no personal insults to others or to their opinions.
- No SHOUTING. Using all CAPITAL LETTERS is considered shouting and is rude.
- Please stay on topic at all times. There’s plenty of time for you to socialize outside of the book chats. Don’t even talk about other books unless they relate to the current book being discussed.
- It will be helpful and make your discussions more satisfying if you prepared a short list of things that stood out to you in the book and that you want to talk about.
- Don’t be afraid to share. This is what the book chat is for, we want to know how the book affected you and what you got out of it.
- Have fun! Enjoy the chats!
- Sign up HERE to be a member and get your badge & advantages!
Bellow you can see the books we have planned for out next book meetings! Dates and chats will be confirmed by the beginning of each month!